Moving cash I had to buy $BTC dips into $GOLD to protect against fiat printing. Not a purchase based on patterns - I believe it could go lower but happy with risk.
Still waiting for a dip to buy back into $BTC from $GOLD but not sure when. Otherwise holding $BTC long term.
$BTC$BTCUSD Taking profit (again) and rebalancing to 3/4 cash 1/4 crypto. I wasn't expecting us to reach this level so soon. My next sale point is quite far off (~$40k)…
As always, waiting for a good dip to buy in again.
$BTC$BTCUSD Taking profit here and rebalancing account to 3/5 cash 2/5 crypto. These are the key levels I'm looking at.
Selling a bit early because it's debateable whether this is a point of resistance.
As usual, waiting for a dip before buying in again - leaving rest to ride.
$BTC$BTCUSD I guess it's time for an update... Buy areas marked in green. Leaning towards $6.5k more but lets see how it moves. As usual, I'm not saying to sell, just thinking about buying if it goes there.
$BTC$BTCUSD An impressive clearing of $6k resistance. Now we need to see if $6k will hold on a retest. If it can stay above this level it could signal the beginning of a new bull trend.
$BTC$BTCUSD This is an exceptionally high area of resistance and a good place to think about selling at least part. If it can break this resistance it would be exceptionally bullish. It is now much riskier to hold onto $BTC, act accordingly.
$XRP$XRPUSD Took a small loss on this. I think it's still possible for it to go up but given that $BTC$BTCUSD is at a high resistance area I think this is now higher risk than before.
$XRP$XRPUSD Chart looks really good with a good up vs down side. I expect to see a substantial move up if the market moves up. Last remaining part of fiat stack in $XRP with a stop. Let's see how things move.
$BTC$BTCUSD The plan hasn't changed - I intend to sell at least to recover initial around $5.8k-6k. I don't have any fiat left due to entering everything previously, but if I were thinking about buying it would be around a retest of $4.2k.
Patience pays (hopefully!).
$BTC$BTCUSD The plan hasn't changed - I intend to sell at least to recover initial around $5.8k-6k. I don't have any fiat left due to entering everything previously, but if I were thinking about buying it would be around a retest of $4.2k.
Patience pays (hopefully!).
$XRP$XRPUSD Chart looks really good with a good up vs down side. I expect to see a substantial move up if the market moves up. Last remaining part of fiat stack in $XRP with a stop. Let's see how things move.