RAYRAY (@rayrayssz) header
RAYRAY (@rayrayssz) profile picture

🥈Top 2 & 🏆 MVP Crypto Esports Player Grand Cup | Top 4 Trader Fest | Team Paragon | SMC & Liquidity Sweeps @Bitunix @PARAGONDEN ✉️: 24.vaults@gmail.com

Paragon Discord
Joined November 2017
Photo by RAYRAY (@rayrayssz)Photo by RAYRAY (@rayrayssz)Photo by RAYRAY (@rayrayssz)Photo by RAYRAY (@rayrayssz)Photo by RAYRAY (@rayrayssz)Photo by RAYRAY (@rayrayssz)Photo by RAYRAY (@rayrayssz)Photo by RAYRAY (@rayrayssz)Photo by RAYRAY (@rayrayssz)Photo by RAYRAY (@rayrayssz)
Achievement Paragon’s Team $500-$3200 in 4 days $500-$1500 in 9 days
🚨 RAYRAY COMPLETES PHASE 1 🚨 $1,560.52 SECURED 9 TOTAL TRADES 8 WINS • 1 LOSS Phase 1, the $500 → $1,500 trading challenge is officially complete. Strong execution. Consistent results. One milestone down, Phase 2 ahead. Congratulations, @rayrayssz
1
9
1,154
My main focus on bitcoin:native right now is filling and sweeping the $79k liquidity region first before any real move higher. I know most of you will disagree with me on this, especially with spot buyers leading the tape over the past few days. However, looking closely at CVD and Delta, all of that aggressive spot buying has failed to trigger a strong upward reaction to pump the market. I am not leaning macro bearish here at all, as my higher-timeframe bias remains very bullish. On the lower timeframe, I simply expect price to flush down into the $77k–$78k zone first to clear out liquidity before we launch the next leg up.
1
63
With the FOMC rate decision dropping today, the smartest play is to de-risk and stay on the sidelines rather than gambling in the two-way volatility before the dust settles.
91
I have my bitcoin:native short limit set at the $81,191 breakdown zone targeting $76,300, with strict invalidation above Friday’s daily high at $82,071 where a clean reclaim would confirm bullish continuation.
1
1
269
bitcoin:native has officially triggered our Plan B scenario by sweeping the Previous Weekly Low (PWL). Losing that local support shifts the short-term market structure bearish and opens the door for a deeper flush. With the FOMC rate decision happening this week, I am staying mostly sidelined to avoid the pre-Fed volatility and protect capital. From here, I am watching for a potential liquidity wick down into the $77k–$78k Daily Fair Value Gap (FVG) to clear out the remaining downside fuel. Once price taps that $77k–$78k zone and builds a base, I will look to position for the next major expansion leg back up.
Here is a quick market update breaking down the 4H bitcoin:native structure as price tests the $81.3k Higher Low zone after sweeping trendline liquidity and resetting RSI down to 40. Watch the full clip for my exact roadmap toward the $87k local top and $90k+ price discovery, along with our contingency plan if the previous weekly lows give way toward the $77k–$78k range
144
84k is the magnet we should not revisit the PDL again but if yes more likely we will sweep the PWL
89
Here is a quick market update breaking down the 4H bitcoin:native structure as price tests the $81.3k Higher Low zone after sweeping trendline liquidity and resetting RSI down to 40. Watch the full clip for my exact roadmap toward the $87k local top and $90k+ price discovery, along with our contingency plan if the previous weekly lows give way toward the $77k–$78k range
1
2
241
bitcoin:native has swept the resting trendline liquidity following our Break of Structure and recent Higher High, currently testing the $81,481 region to establish a 4H Higher Low. Defending this support shelf keeps our primary roadmap intact for an expansion toward the $87.5k local top, a clean $85k support-resistance flip, and a breakout into new price discovery above $91k+. However, if we fail to hold this floor and sweep the range lows, I expect bitcoin:native to bleed further and range down into the $75k–$78k zone.
bitcoin:native looks locally exhausted around $84,429 after sweeping the overhead liquidity pocket in this region. Both the 15 minute and 1 hour charts reached overbought RSI levels while printing 9 and 13 exhaustion counts right at the local top. I think we will simply follow the exact same structure we saw yesterday by printing a mini pullback and ranging here to cool off. We could see about a 1k drop back toward the $83,250 to $83,500 support box to reset momentum before continuing higher. There are no shorts for me here, so I am just holding my longs and letting price consolidate for the next leg up.
1
119
ill hold🎯
now continue it higher i will be looking for short around 84k to scalp
1
1
128
Got BE roundtripped🥲
12
bitcoin:native Mid month new price discovery again?
2
129
bitcoin:native looks locally exhausted around $84,429 after sweeping the overhead liquidity pocket in this region. Both the 15 minute and 1 hour charts reached overbought RSI levels while printing 9 and 13 exhaustion counts right at the local top. I think we will simply follow the exact same structure we saw yesterday by printing a mini pullback and ranging here to cool off. We could see about a 1k drop back toward the $83,250 to $83,500 support box to reset momentum before continuing higher. There are no shorts for me here, so I am just holding my longs and letting price consolidate for the next leg up.
1
161
RAYRAY retweeted
$BTC Breaking out of the Symmetrical on Daily. Bulls need to step in with strength from here if this breakout is going to mean anything. So far, The vol doesn't look convincing. NY Open will be interesting to watch today.
$BTC Nothing much to update... Don't try to force an outcome or get biased when we're trading inside a compressed range like this. If anything, look for quick scalps from the range highs/lows. This is one of those times where you gotta play level to level and wait for the PA itself to show its hand. We're inside a symmetrical triangle, which can break out in either direction. However, if we zoom out, we're bouncing after clearing some of the imbalance created on the 1D/2D during the previous leg up. Inside that imbalance, we printed Wave D on TOTAL 2 and completed the ABC correction as well. So technically, we should now be inside Wave 1 of the next count. But for an impulsive move towards the upside, we need to reclaim Wave B on TOTAL 2 at 82.5k. So far, we haven't seen a substantial higher timeframe close above it, which keeps the possibility of a bearish breakout from this symmetrical on the table as well. From a Weekly/Monthly perspective, I still don't see anything pointing towards a reversal. This move down is a bullish pullback, and nothing about my HTF bias has changed. Worst case we see 76k-74k before higher, And that will likely be the last time we'll see those prices.
3
6
1
57
9,216
bitcoin:native has officially secured a clean 4H candle close above our red structural resistance line and is holding firm around $82,783. Underneath the surface, both perpetual futures and spot flow are steadily building upward momentum to support this breakout. Our immediate upside magnet is the heavy liquidation cluster sitting right at $84k, which we need to hit first. Once price taps that $84k zone, we will watch closely to see whether it prints a local rejection or continues pushing upward. Clearing $84k with strength opens the door to sweep the massive billion-dollar liquidation pool waiting in the $87k–$88k range.
Heavy short liquidity is stacking overhead on the bitcoin:native heatmap, with the largest clusters between $85k and $87k acting as a massive magnet for market makers to fill size. Now that price action has rotated higher off local support, I am looking for upside continuation straight into the $83.8k pocket first. Clearing $83.8k will trigger the next expansion leg, drawing price directly into that $85k–$87k liquidity pool.
1
91
now continue it higher i will be looking for short around 84k to scalp
Heavy short liquidity is stacking overhead on the bitcoin:native heatmap, with the largest clusters between $85k and $87k acting as a massive magnet for market makers to fill size. Now that price action has rotated higher off local support, I am looking for upside continuation straight into the $83.8k pocket first. Clearing $83.8k will trigger the next expansion leg, drawing price directly into that $85k–$87k liquidity pool.
1
1
206
Heavy short liquidity is stacking overhead on the bitcoin:native heatmap, with the largest clusters between $85k and $87k acting as a massive magnet for market makers to fill size. Now that price action has rotated higher off local support, I am looking for upside continuation straight into the $83.8k pocket first. Clearing $83.8k will trigger the next expansion leg, drawing price directly into that $85k–$87k liquidity pool.
2
1
1
403
bitcoin:native Fresh price action is holding above our break of structure retest, and our core swing longs are locked in for the run ahead.
1
280
Hit be onto the next🤜🏻
put stops to be
87
put stops to be
Running the same set up SL at 80k
1
156
Long set up fartcoin guy SL: 0.13 TP: 0.3 🎯
115
Running the same set up SL at 80k
Longed bitcoin:native CMP Invalidation below the lows target 90k 🎯
1
1
266