#APOLLO
+Delayed EP
+Long base
+Highest ever Revenue & Profit
Replying to @Hirengabani23
Congratulations to both of you 馃帀
Not holding any open positions at the moment. My last trade was in an ETF.
Currently staying on the sidelines and waiting for the market to show some strength before taking any fresh positions.
Weird price action across stocks, with multiple shakeouts over the last 2 sessions.
There鈥檚 no real thrust or liquidity, and quality setups are also missing.
Also, the market is near its short-term EMAs, so need to be cautious at these levels.
饾棫饾椀饾棽 饾棖饾椀饾棶饾椏饾榿 饾棯饾椂饾槆饾棶饾椏饾棻 retweeted
#KROSS
Looks good on LTF as well but market environment 馃槓
#KROSS
Looks good on LTF as well but market environment 馃槓
#KROSS
This is on my priority list and is setting up very well as a Delayed EP.
Thank you, @reliancejio, for taking care of my mobile recharges for the next 15+ years!
#NIFTYSMLCAP250
The market has shown a good bounce over the last two days after the sell-off, but broader participation is still missing. With the market near resistance and the overall structure looking like a breakdown and retest, this is not the time to get aggressive.
Intraday trading is working well in EPs and IPOs, but for swing trades, it鈥檚 clearly a wait and watch situation. Two stocks are almost ready for entry, but given the current market conditions, I鈥檓 staying on the sidelines for now. By the end of this week, we should get more clarity on whether the market reclaims its short-term EMAs or sees another round of selling.
There鈥檚 no need to rush. If the market holds up well, next week could bring plenty of opportunities. Crude oil is also not showing much weakness, so uncertainty remains.
Replying to @shashus007
Great entry bhai 馃槃
Replying to @kishorekc506
The upside from here was limited, and I was already sitting on good gains. So, booking profits made more sense than risking open gains.
#NIFTYSMLCAP250
After last week鈥檚 breakdown, the market is showing signs of a reversal, and my plan was to capture this recovery move.
The index is likely to face resistance near 17k, where the 10 EMA is placed. From current levels, the maximum potential upside appears to be around 1%, whereas I was sitting on nearly 3% in open gains. Given the limited upside relative to the gains already available, booking profits here makes more sense.
The overall market structure remains bearish. My view remains sell on rise until the index closes above the 10 EMA for two consecutive days.







