$BTC
Personally looking for a potential 3 drive into a squeeze higher. We swept the lows just before the weekend and I think there is a good chance we have to sweep them once more.
If however BTC manages to hold these lows there's always a option to go from here, but to me the 3 drive seems more likely.
This being said, if the sweep doesn't get bought up quickly, it's going deeper into 78/76K's.
$BTC Update
Following plan as intended, personally managed risk here and did a good TP.
Currently we're at a very important key level (83,5k).
If price manages to break here, there is a good chance the full plan will play out. However, if price rejects we will go back to 82K's (or even lower if we fail to hold).
bitcoin:native
Always in range.. Looking for a deviation on either side.
FOMC is coming in any moment and personally I'm interested to long if we get the dump in given box.
However, if you want to be safe you can better wait for trigger as given.
Have fun guys, make sure to not get burned!
TimTrades retweeted
bitcoin:native
Bears in disbelief 😂
Start of the week 90% of X swore we would send sub 70k (or lower), now look at it. May this be your reminder to always follow your own plans.
Let's fucking go team, patience always wins, no need to be loud.
TimTrades retweeted
bitcoin:native
Give deviation and I'm longing to the highs.
If I don't get a trigger, I'll just be patient.
bitcoin:native
Bears in disbelief 😂
Start of the week 90% of X swore we would send sub 70k (or lower), now look at it. May this be your reminder to always follow your own plans.
Let's fucking go team, patience always wins, no need to be loud.
$BTC
Key level to break.
If price doesn't manage to gain, a move to the lows is in play.
$BTC | Update
First Tp done, price has been very choppy, but patience will always win ⏳
bitcoin:native
Give deviation and I'm longing to the highs.
If I don't get a trigger, I'll just be patient.
$BTC Recap
Short got absolutely destroyed and took a -1R.
For now, it doesn't make sense to force any trades. We need to wait for more PA to develop before being able to take any sensible trades.
Will update BTC plans later this weekend.




















