Quant Trader | Macro, Liquidity, Fed & ETF Flows | BTC Mining Economics & 5M Setups | Data-Led Market Intelligence. Independent Analysis. NFA.

London
Joined April 2021
Daily Summary — October 19, 2026 Nasdaq rebounded 1.11%, but the broader market remains fragile. S&P 500: +0.41% Dow Jones: −0.07% US10Y: 5.15% Brent: $109.55 China's Q3 GDP beat expectations at 4.5%, supported by exports and industrial production. Domestic demand remains weak. AI stocks recovered after last week's selloff, but the rally lacked breadth. Higher financing costs remain a key risk for data-center investments. Anthropic and Nscale are reportedly discussing a new $45B cloud-computing deal. Nothing is finalized. JPMorgan expanded JPM Coin to Ethereum for institutional payments — a meaningful development for public blockchain adoption. BTC: ~$82K ETH: ~$2.4K Latest completed ETF session: BTC: −$82.4M ETH: −$69.7M BTC futures OI: ~$52.8B. Funding is positive, with Binance accounts still majority long. Squeeze verdict: NEUTRAL. The key test comes next: major technology earnings, Treasury yields and physical oil flows through Hormuz. A sustainable risk-on rally needs broader participation and relief from financing and energy pressures.
2
157
$NFLX EARNINGS | PROFIT BEATS, BUT THE OUTLOOK DISAPPOINTS Netflix exceeded quarterly earnings expectations, yet shares fell approximately 5% after hours. Q3 revenue: $12.87B Q3 EPS: $0.87 vs. $0.82 expected Q4 EPS guidance: $0.67 vs. $0.73 expected THE BIGGER CONCERN Netflix cut its 2026 advertising revenue forecast from approximately $3B to $2.7B. That's a 10% reduction in a business investors have been counting on for future growth. MARKET IMPLICATIONS Strong current profitability is no longer enough when forward growth expectations are deteriorating. Investors are increasingly focused on advertising execution, engagement and earnings visibility. The market is rewarding future growth, not yesterday's earnings beat.
1
37
$SPCX EARNINGS | AI REVENUE SURGES 830% SpaceX has delivered a major earnings beat, with its AI business now generating more quarterly revenue than Starlink. Revenue: $14.58B, up 161% YoY AI revenue: $7.56B, up 830% YoY Net income: $4.4B Quarterly capital expenditure: $19.59B The most important number may be the $16.44B invested in AI infrastructure in a single quarter. MARKET IMPLICATIONS AI infrastructure demand is translating into substantial revenue growth, but the capital intensity remains extraordinary. SpaceX shares gained approximately 2–3% in after-hours trading. The AI investment cycle is no longer just about future expectations. The revenue is arriving — and so are the costs.
1
51
$XRP UPDATE RIPPLE has now reached my technical entry zone, and the structure has turned positive for me. Price delivered a strong-volume close above the resistance area I was watching and, so far, appears to be holding above that breakout zone. I’m taking a position around $1.32, targeting $1.47. Because XRP can be highly volatile, I’m giving the setup a little more room: Entry: around $1.32 Stop Loss: $1.27 Target: $1.47 The key now is for the reclaimed resistance to continue holding as support.
2
121
binancecoin:native UPDATE In the current weak crypto market, BNB remains one of the strongest and most constructive-looking assets on my radar. The $730–$740 zone offers a very attractive entry area for me. My setup: Entry: $730–$740 Stop Loss: $715 TP1: $780 The $780 area is both my first target and the next major resistance zone. As long as the current structure holds, I continue to favor the upside.
1
3
141
zcash:native UPDATE ZEC is once again testing the $1,200–$1,210 resistance zone I highlighted earlier. It failed to reclaim this area on the first attempt, but it is now making another breakout attempt. For me, the key is a clean break and confirmation above this zone. If that happens, it should provide a much better entry area for a new position. Above this level, the first major resistance sits around $1,460. For now, the plan is simple: First, get the breakout. Then we talk entry.
solana:A7bdiYdS5GjqGFtxf17ppRHtDKPkkRqbKtR27dxvQXaS UPDATE ZEC still looks very weak. For the short-term trend to turn positive again, price needs roughly a 6% move higher, clear the selling pressure around the $1,200–$1,210 zone, and print a 4H close above it. Until that resistance is reclaimed, I do not see enough technical evidence to call the structure positive. For now, the setup remains weak and I am waiting for confirmation.
5
246
MIDDLE EAST ALERT | UK APPROVES RAF FIGHTER JET MISSIONS OVER SAUDI ARABIA Britain has officially approved an expansion of military support for Saudi Arabia amid escalating Houthi missile and drone attacks. WHAT HAS CHANGED • RAF Typhoon fighter jets will conduct defensive air missions over Saudi Arabia. • Operations will focus on protecting cities and critical national infrastructure. • The UK will also provide an A400M transport aircraft and military advisers. • British Typhoon jets will not conduct offensive strikes against the Houthis. WHY THIS MATTERS This is no longer a proposal or diplomatic discussion. The UK has formally authorized an expanded military role in defending Saudi airspace. MARKET IMPLICATIONS The security of Saudi energy infrastructure and regional shipping routes remains critical to global oil markets. Additional defensive capabilities could help protect infrastructure, but the decision also highlights the seriousness of the regional security threat. The key question for energy markets is whether these measures can prevent further disruptions to critical infrastructure and oil supplies.
1
64
MARKET UPDATE | THE LAST FEW HOURS EXPLAINED The last few hours have been a perfect example of how sensitive financial markets are to geopolitical headlines. Reports suggesting progress toward a U.S.–Iran agreement triggered a sharp reaction: • Oil prices dropped as supply concerns eased. • bitcoin:native rallied alongside improving risk sentiment. • Equities also reacted positively. Then came the contradiction. Diplomatic sources pushed back against claims that an agreement was close, raising fresh doubts about the initial reports. HERE'S WHAT ACTUALLY MATTERS: Diplomatic efforts are ongoing, but no final U.S.–Iran agreement has been officially confirmed. Markets initially priced in the possibility of de-escalation, not a completed deal. MY VIEW I wouldn't chase price movements driven by unconfirmed headlines. Until we see an official agreement or a concrete policy change, expect headline-driven volatility to remain elevated. Confirmation first. Price action second.
1
53
bitcoin:native UPDATE Please do not rush. In crypto, trades based only on 5m, 15m, 30m or 1H candles very often end in disappointment. For me, the priority is not predicting the move — it is waiting for confirmation first. Reaching resistance does not mean the breakout is confirmed. At critical levels like this, patience matters more than excitement. Confirmation first. Trade second. $eth $sol $fet $near
bitcoin:native UPDATE Earlier today, I shared the range Bitcoin has been trapped in. We have now seen a strong candle into the resistance zone, but this is not the confirmation I am looking for yet. The $83.1K–$83.5K seller zone has not been fully reclaimed, and we still do not have a 4H close above it. The excitement is understandable, but this is roughly the fifth test of this resistance area. The previous four attempts were rejected, so reaching the level alone means very little to me. I want the breakout confirmation first. Once we get a 4H close above $83.5K, pullbacks caused by a retest of the breakout zone would be completely normal. For now: We are testing resistance. We do not have breakout confirmation yet.
1
46
ethereum:0xaea46a60368a7bd060eec7df8cba43b7ef41ad85 UPDATE As I have said several times, I do not confirm further downside unless FET prints a daily close below $0.1890. That level has been tested repeatedly, but it has held extremely well so far. We have now seen a nice reaction, but this is still not perfect for me. As I mentioned before, sellers are still waiting around the $0.2040 area. I will not confirm the upside move until we get a 4H close above $0.2040. Once that breakout is confirmed, I am completely fine with pullbacks and retests. First, we need to clear the sellers out.
ethereum:0xaea46a60368a7bd060eec7df8cba43b7ef41ad85 UPDATE | COMPRESSION AT CRITICAL SUPPORT FET has been consolidating around its major $0.1890 support zone for approximately five days. Support and resistance are converging, creating an increasingly tight price structure. This compression suggests a significant move may be approaching. BULLISH TRIGGER 4H closes above $0.2040 would shift my short-term outlook bullish. KEY SUPPORT As long as FET holds above $0.1890, I see no major deterioration in the current structure. The market is approaching a decision point. I'm watching for confirmation rather than anticipating the breakout.
6
185
ethereum:native UPDATE Ethereum has been significantly weaker than Bitcoin, but today’s move is attempting to reverse that structure. The key seller zone is still around $2,470–$2,500. For me, the real confirmation will come with 4H closes above this region. If ETH can reclaim and hold above $2,500, the short-term trend turns positive again — and more importantly, it could give the green light back to the altcoin market. Strong reaction so far, but confirmation is still needed.
1
1
52
bitcoin:native UPDATE Earlier today, I shared the range Bitcoin has been trapped in. We have now seen a strong candle into the resistance zone, but this is not the confirmation I am looking for yet. The $83.1K–$83.5K seller zone has not been fully reclaimed, and we still do not have a 4H close above it. The excitement is understandable, but this is roughly the fifth test of this resistance area. The previous four attempts were rejected, so reaching the level alone means very little to me. I want the breakout confirmation first. Once we get a 4H close above $83.5K, pullbacks caused by a retest of the breakout zone would be completely normal. For now: We are testing resistance. We do not have breakout confirmation yet.
bitcoin:native UPDATE Bitcoin is still unable to break out of its current range and continues to search for direction. The $83.1K–$83.5K area remains the main sell zone, while buyers are sitting around $80K–$79.5K. The broader market is expecting a move toward $75K, and under the current conditions that view is understandable. But for me, trying to predict the move before confirmation is simply gambling. My plan: Entry: $80.6K Stop Loss: $79.6K Breakout level: $83.1K Target: $85.75K I will look to enter around $80.6K and then target $85.75K if BTC can break through the $83.1K resistance. One more thing: when the market stays flat while negative headlines keep getting pushed aggressively, I tend to read that as a contrarian positive signal.
1
1
1
63
$UKOIL UPDATE Yesterday, I highlighted the developing double-top structure in Brent and also pointed out that weakening RSI momentum was signaling downside risk. Today, price dropped sharply in a single candle toward the $105.5 level I was watching. Now this level becomes critical. A 4H close below $105.5 would confirm the bearish setup and bring the major support zone around $95 back into focus. So far, the move is developing exactly in the direction we anticipated. We’re on the right track.
BRENT OIL UPDATE The positive trend in Brent crude remains intact, but there is an important warning developing beneath the surface. Despite price making a new high, RSI momentum is weakening, while a potential double-top structure is becoming increasingly visible. There is no guarantee that fresh volume will not push oil higher again, so I am not treating this as a confirmed reversal yet. The key level for me is $105.5. 4H closes below $105.5 would activate the double-top setup and could open the way toward the major support zone around $95. For now, the primary trend remains positive, but the loss of momentum deserves attention.
1
73
GENERAL MOTORS | $20 BILLION BUYBACK — BUT WALL STREET IS SELLING General Motors has announced a massive new share repurchase authorization alongside stronger-than-expected quarterly earnings. KEY NUMBERS • New share buyback authorization: $20 billion • Quarterly revenue: $50 billion • Adjusted operating profit: $4.1 billion, up 22% • Adjusted EPS: $3.70 vs. $3.63 expected • 2026 adjusted EPS guidance: $12.75–$13.75 Despite the earnings beat, GM shares fell approximately 4% in premarket trading. WHY THE NEGATIVE REACTION? The midpoint of GM's full-year earnings guidance remains below Wall Street expectations. Rising energy, logistics and semiconductor costs continue to pressure the outlook. MARKET IMPLICATIONS The $20 billion authorization signals confidence in future cash generation, but investors are prioritizing earnings visibility over shareholder returns. The buyback is a multi-year authorization, not an immediate purchase commitment. Strong earnings are not always enough when future profitability remains under pressure.
1
43
injective-protocol:native UPDATE After the strong move from the $7.80 region, INJ has defended its gains exceptionally well and is now forming a very clean compression structure. There is significant selling pressure between $8.85 and $9.00, and this zone needs to be broken with strong volume. I believe this compression could lead to a powerful expansion, but for now it is still too early to enter. My setup is clear: Entry after a high-volume breakout above $8.85–$9.00 Stop below the reclaimed breakout zone TP1: $9.40 TP2: $10.00 A move back below $7.80 would invalidate the structure completely.
1
2
78
AI INFRASTRUCTURE | $12 BILLION IN ORDERS — THE POWER BOOM IS REAL ABB has reported record quarterly orders as demand for AI data center infrastructure accelerates. THE NUMBERS • New orders: $12.06 billion, up 40% YoY • Data center orders: triple-digit growth • Revenue: $9.70 billion, up 14% • Operational EBITA: $2.03 billion, up 24% • Full-year sales growth guidance raised ANOTHER STRATEGIC MOVE ABB also announced a $495 million investment to secure a controlling stake in a joint venture with Mitsubishi Electric's low-voltage power distribution business. WHY THIS MATTERS AI infrastructure is no longer just about GPUs. Power distribution, cooling and electrical systems are becoming critical components of global data center expansion. ABB's record orders provide tangible evidence of that demand. MARKET IMPLICATIONS The AI investment cycle is creating measurable revenue opportunities across the broader industrial supply chain. The companies supplying power infrastructure may become increasingly important beneficiaries of AI capital expenditure. AI needs computing power. Computing power needs electricity.
73
solana:WXMRyRZhsa19ety5erZhHg4N3xj3EVN92u94422teJp UPDATE Yesterday, I said XMR was preparing for another upside move, which is why I decided to increase my position. Today we got a very strong move, and the Wave 3 breakout has now been confirmed. In other words, the bullish signal we identified yesterday has now received technical confirmation. I will continue holding my position toward my targets. Bitcoin still does not look particularly strong, so I am not relaxing my risk management. The $575 stop loss I mentioned yesterday remains active. For now, the plan is unchanged: as long as the trend holds, I stay in the position.
monero:native UPDATE | BULLISH MOMENTUM REMAINS INTACT In my previous XMR trade, I reduced my position after hitting TP1 and TP2. The broader market uncertainty also influenced that decision. However, XMR has held up remarkably well following its strong rally and is now showing signs of another potential move higher. Trading volume remains elevated, supporting the bullish structure. MY UPDATED TRADE PLAN TP1: $635 TP2: $675 Stop-Loss: $575 I plan to add to my remaining position while maintaining a clearly defined stop-loss. The consolidation following the rally is encouraging, and I believe both upside targets remain realistic. The trend remains bullish. Risk management remains essential.
1
74
UK MACRO SURPRISE | LABOUR MARKET BEATS EXPECTATIONS The latest UK employment report has delivered a significant upside surprise. ACTUAL VS CONSENSUS • Unemployment: 4.7% vs 4.9% expected • Employment change: +102K vs +20K expected • Regular wage growth: 3.7% vs 3.6% expected • September payrolls: +13K WHY THIS MATTERS Stronger employment and persistent wage growth reinforce the case for a Bank of England rate hike in November. Sterling strengthened following the release. However, job vacancies declined to 691K, suggesting underlying hiring demand remains fragile. MARKET OUTLOOK The immediate implications are potentially supportive for GBP and upward pressure on UK gilt yields. Tomorrow's UK inflation report will be the next major test of the Bank of England's tightening outlook. The labour market has surprised to the upside. The inflation data will determine how convincing that signal really is.
1
60
bitcoin:native UPDATE Bitcoin is still unable to break out of its current range and continues to search for direction. The $83.1K–$83.5K area remains the main sell zone, while buyers are sitting around $80K–$79.5K. The broader market is expecting a move toward $75K, and under the current conditions that view is understandable. But for me, trying to predict the move before confirmation is simply gambling. My plan: Entry: $80.6K Stop Loss: $79.6K Breakout level: $83.1K Target: $85.75K I will look to enter around $80.6K and then target $85.75K if BTC can break through the $83.1K resistance. One more thing: when the market stays flat while negative headlines keep getting pushed aggressively, I tend to read that as a contrarian positive signal.
bitcoin:native UPDATE Do not trade based on people simply saying, “Bitcoin is going higher,” while the support and resistance levels I shared remain unbroken. Without confirmation, that is not trading. It is gambling. $Bitcoin has once again been rejected from the $83.1K resistance area I highlighted this morning. Nothing has changed in the structure for me. I still need to see a confirmed breakout and acceptance above this resistance before turning constructive. No breakout, no confirmation.
1
1
92
MIDDLE EAST RISK | MAJOR ESCALATION IN YEMEN A Houthi ballistic missile attack on a Yemeni government military training camp has killed 53 people and wounded approximately 200. The attack marks a serious escalation in the widening regional conflict. The Houthis have also claimed six operations targeting Saudi oil infrastructure, airports and military facilities. The extent of damage remains unverified. MARKET IMPACT WTI crude closed 2.2% higher at $103.66 as regional security risks intensified. The critical risk is further disruption to Saudi energy infrastructure and shipping routes near Bab el-Mandeb. No new oil production outage has been independently confirmed. Energy supply security remains a major risk for global inflation and financial markets.
1
103