📍Daily free updates | 🔮 Elliott Wave Mastermind | 📉 Deep Market Structure & Macro Flow | ⚡ Precision Waves. No Noise.

Joined March 2025
Chart update for everyone following my setups: I’m refining my color coding so you can clearly see what I’m doing and why: 🔵 Blue zones = Spot accumulation areas 🟣 Purple zones = Potential futures entry areas (not yet active) 🟥 Red zones = Start of my distribution (where I begin selling spot) If you see a clearly marked Long/Short setup with SL & TP → future trade No more guesswork. Full transparency. 👇 Like & Follow @CryptoWaveV if you appreciate structure over noise. #Crypto #TradingStrategy #SpotVsFutures #ChartClarity #TA #CryptoTwitter #CryptoWaveVision
4
1
32
32,889
$MU $MU unfortunately hasn’t reset the indicators with this sell-off as much as I had hoped. We’ll probably extend the correction a bit further. I’m holding the position for now.
427
I always see posts on X saying “max pain is up” or “max pain is down.” Real max pain is a 150-day sideways range where people flip their bias 70 times and blow their accounts while price just moves 5% up and down.
$BTC MTF Update BTC is still in a correction, but the structure is so unclear that I can’t confidently commit to any specific scenario right now. When an asset shows no clean structure, I simply leave it alone. Eventually, clearer patterns will develop, and that’s when it makes sense to react. Until then, trying to predict structures that don’t even exist yet is basically gambling. In general, I prefer waiting for a pattern to develop and approach completion rather than trading based on where I think price should go. For now, I still lean toward more downside. A swing long only becomes interesting to me below $75k, unless we get a clear setup earlier. Short term, I’m waiting for a bullish reaction. If we get a bounce toward $78k, I’ll look for a potential short. I’ll post another update once I’m at my PC. Given the current structure, I don’t know whether we’ll finally trade below $75k. So for now, I’d rather trade from level to level instead of speculating on larger targets. Either trade the levels as they come or simply sit this out until some real momentum returns to the market.
3
621
$ETH Still waiting for the larger three-wave correction before buying spot.
5
3
34
7,493
$XRP only gets interesting again once we finally drop below $1.247.
15
1,378
$SOL Only gets interesting again for swing longs or spot buys below $93.
$SOL Update Unchanged. A sell-off toward the $85 area remains the most likely scenario. However, I expect bullish relief moves along the way, which could offer opportunities to look for shorts.
11
2,027
$BTC MTF Update BTC is still in a correction, but the structure is so unclear that I can’t confidently commit to any specific scenario right now. When an asset shows no clean structure, I simply leave it alone. Eventually, clearer patterns will develop, and that’s when it makes sense to react. Until then, trying to predict structures that don’t even exist yet is basically gambling. In general, I prefer waiting for a pattern to develop and approach completion rather than trading based on where I think price should go. For now, I still lean toward more downside. A swing long only becomes interesting to me below $75k, unless we get a clear setup earlier. Short term, I’m waiting for a bullish reaction. If we get a bounce toward $78k, I’ll look for a potential short. I’ll post another update once I’m at my PC. Given the current structure, I don’t know whether we’ll finally trade below $75k. So for now, I’d rather trade from level to level instead of speculating on larger targets. Either trade the levels as they come or simply sit this out until some real momentum returns to the market.
1
1
15
2,275
GM — had a pretty busy week, but not much has changed overall. I’ll get the updates for the majors out shortly.
1
3
460
We’re in the area I was targeting for shorts, but we didn’t get the ABC structure I wanted. I’m holding off on shorts for now and will take another look later or tomorrow.
$BTC Update Relatively low volatility, so there isn’t much new to report. My HTF outlook remains unchanged. For now, I’m mostly spot & chill while waiting for the next trade opportunity. For BTC, I’ll use the diagonal as red Wave A as my primary count — the middle scenario from my last post. That would mean we’re now looking for another ABC in (red). If we get the pullback into red (B) as marked and then push toward $84.5k, I’ll look to short. I’m closing my short-term long here and taking the profit in full. If we drop into red (B), I may look for another long before positioning short after the move into red (C), with the goal of hedging my spot exposure.
2
563
$BTC Update Relatively low volatility, so there isn’t much new to report. My HTF outlook remains unchanged. For now, I’m mostly spot & chill while waiting for the next trade opportunity. For BTC, I’ll use the diagonal as red Wave A as my primary count — the middle scenario from my last post. That would mean we’re now looking for another ABC in (red). If we get the pullback into red (B) as marked and then push toward $84.5k, I’ll look to short. I’m closing my short-term long here and taking the profit in full. If we drop into red (B), I may look for another long before positioning short after the move into red (C), with the goal of hedging my spot exposure.
$BTC Update I need to split this across three charts so the different scenarios are easier to see. I’ve added another count that I previously overlooked — the one in the middle. I’m still looking for a long entry. My limit is currently at the 0.5 Fib retracement of the current move higher. If price extends a bit further, I may adjust the setup if the R still makes sense. I’ll post an update if I do. From here, I see two main scenarios: Either we continue impulsively higher directly into Wave C and sell off afterward. My short limit is at $85.250k with the SL above the $87.4k high. Or this move only completes Wave A, followed by another ABC before moving higher. That wouldn’t change the short setup itself — it could simply mean we revisit the entry area again later.
2
1
14
1,989
$BTC Update I need to split this across three charts so the different scenarios are easier to see. I’ve added another count that I previously overlooked — the one in the middle. I’m still looking for a long entry. My limit is currently at the 0.5 Fib retracement of the current move higher. If price extends a bit further, I may adjust the setup if the R still makes sense. I’ll post an update if I do. From here, I see two main scenarios: Either we continue impulsively higher directly into Wave C and sell off afterward. My short limit is at $85.250k with the SL above the $87.4k high. Or this move only completes Wave A, followed by another ABC before moving higher. That wouldn’t change the short setup itself — it could simply mean we revisit the entry area again later.
bitcoin:native Update The red count is becoming increasingly likely. The smaller range is probably the internal ABC of the B-wave, forming a flat structure. Short term, longs could be interesting toward the range high, with $85,200 as my maximum target. I’ll watch the price action throughout the day and update if I take a short-term trade. More interesting to me would be a short around $85,200. I’ll give an early heads-up if I decide to take it, since it should be easy to set up with a limit order. But first, we need confirmation that the current move below the range low is complete.
2
1
1
15
3,349
bitcoin:native Update The red count is becoming increasingly likely. The smaller range is probably the internal ABC of the B-wave, forming a flat structure. Short term, longs could be interesting toward the range high, with $85,200 as my maximum target. I’ll watch the price action throughout the day and update if I take a short-term trade. More interesting to me would be a short around $85,200. I’ll give an early heads-up if I decide to take it, since it should be easy to set up with a limit order. But first, we need confirmation that the current move below the range low is complete.
$BTC Update Still nothing new. I’ve dropped my idea of a sweep of $80,150. If we move higher in a corrective three-wave structure, I’d lean toward us transitioning directly into the larger correction marked in red. That could create new opportunities for swing longs and potentially spot buys for those who aren’t invested yet. If we do extend into another HH toward $88,700, I’ll take profit on the first 10% of my spot position as mentioned before, freeing up liquidity to buy back during the correction I expect toward the $70k area.
3
13
1
48
10,173
Waiting for a structure break back inside the range on bitcoin:native. If we get it, I’ll look to long toward the range high.
3
360
$SOL Update Unchanged. A sell-off toward the $85 area remains the most likely scenario. However, I expect bullish relief moves along the way, which could offer opportunities to look for shorts.
$SOL Update Also unchanged. I’ll only become interested again on a larger dip. The remaining 25% of my futures position is still open in case we extend one more wave higher.
1
2
1
22
5,306
$XRP Update My long setup and the idea of a direct continuation higher have been invalidated. It now looks like we’re moving directly into Wave 2 or B. With the correction extending this far, the probability of a larger ABC structure is increasing. Even then, I’d still expect the next move higher to eventually exceed the current $1.70 high. Personally, I’ll be adding to my spot holdings around the $1.20 area.
$XRP $XRP HTF Update I’m currently looking for potential bearish deviations from my direct bullish outlook, as I expect the majors to see a price correction, which would likely affect XRP as well. My primary scenario remains direct continuation higher — solid line. Second scenario: a higher B-wave extension, followed by another impulsive sell-off — dashed line. Third scenario: an immediate sell-off from here — dotted line. My plan is simple: I’m staying long via futures for the primary scenario. If that gets invalidated and XRP sells off impulsively below $1.25, I’ll look to add more spot and open another futures long. I’ll update the exact setup if we trade below $1.25 again. Regardless of which scenario plays out, I ultimately expect higher prices.
3
6
46
6,253
$BTC Update Still nothing new. I’ve dropped my idea of a sweep of $80,150. If we move higher in a corrective three-wave structure, I’d lean toward us transitioning directly into the larger correction marked in red. That could create new opportunities for swing longs and potentially spot buys for those who aren’t invested yet. If we do extend into another HH toward $88,700, I’ll take profit on the first 10% of my spot position as mentioned before, freeing up liquidity to buy back during the correction I expect toward the $70k area.
5
7
1
37
13,417
$Silver / $XAG The bottom should be in. I’ll add to the position if we break the structure of Wave 4.
1
7
1,484
These are the people asking in the comments if you’re sidelined, btw.
JUST IN: $325,000,000 in leveraged crypto long positions liquidated in just 30 minutes. $BTC falls under $82,000 $ETH falls under $2,500 $BNB falls under $750 $SOL falls under $110 $XRP falls under $1.4
3
696