Pinned Tweet
It's time to post the big-picture look at why this is the bottom & you should be buying bitcoin.
It's the same bottom breakdown I analyzed back in Dec '22 & you can see how that played out (see my pinned)
Don't screw this cycle up. Buy & walk away for 2 years. Come back happy.
#BTC Update 🚨
Price is in limbo between support & resistance. If you’re not in a position --> wait.
A dip into low $80ks or mid $75ks would be a great buy zone. Not guaranteed, but keep cash ready just in case.
Things still look GREAT, big-picture. Keep stacking opportunities
Just following up on this to close the thread out. All 10 contracts closed now for a net profit of $620 in just 18 days.
My Options posts haven't seemed too popular, so I'll just stick to posting big picture outlooks on BTC.
#IBIT #BTC
$IBIT 10 contracts @ 10/16 DTE
Thesis: Rej@ 49.5 down into 46–47, while holding firmly above 42
At expiry:
@ 49+, I get paid $50 for being wrong
@ 47, I collect $2.05k
Plan to take profit (approx $1,000+) if it hits 47 early
Educational purposes only - Do not blindly copy trade
You can already see how the support level had lots of eager buyers waiting
It's normal to feel worried & want to sell when price corrects into support. It's what markets do to people. Having a well-thoughtout plan ahead of time gives you confidence to fight that fear
$btc $ibit
The #1 thing that confirmed I was actually a good trader?
Not taking trades I "wanted" to take.
Sticking to the structure, rules, and plan set during non-emotional times is what separates gambling from successful trading.
Control your execution, control your outcome
Forcing a Trade:
❌ Chase price because of FOMO
❌ Use hope as a strategy
❌ Enter before your rules trigger
Accepting a Trade:
✅ Letting the setup come to you
✅ Execute a predetermined plan
✅ Treat losses as a cost of business
Discipline rewards you
Emotion punishes you
Just as I forsaw. The play takes advantage of a move down, that then rolls around sideways for a bit. Time decay works in my favor. This time next week, it'll (likely) be well into $1k+ profit
The Longs provide insurance against an adverse move as the Shorts sit further in profit
$IBIT 10 contracts @ 10/16 DTE
Thesis: Rej@ 49.5 down into 46–47, while holding firmly above 42
At expiry:
@ 49+, I get paid $50 for being wrong
@ 47, I collect $2.05k
Plan to take profit (approx $1,000+) if it hits 47 early
Educational purposes only - Do not blindly copy trade
And just like that...you can see how the price has already rejected into the area I wanted it to.
If/when price remains in this area, into next week, I start seeing very big, unrealized profit.
If it takes off to the upside against my will?
I still profit $50. Great setup.
$IBIT 10 contracts @ 10/16 DTE
Thesis: Rej@ 49.5 down into 46–47, while holding firmly above 42
At expiry:
@ 49+, I get paid $50 for being wrong
@ 47, I collect $2.05k
Plan to take profit (approx $1,000+) if it hits 47 early
Educational purposes only - Do not blindly copy trade
Price action is playing out just as foreseen. This is healthy. It's all about support & resistance. That's how the game is played.
Don't worry, don't fret. This is normal and was expected.
$IBIT 10 contracts @ 10/16 DTE
Thesis: Rej@ 49.5 down into 46–47, while holding firmly above 42
At expiry:
@ 49+, I get paid $50 for being wrong
@ 47, I collect $2.05k
Plan to take profit (approx $1,000+) if it hits 47 early
Educational purposes only - Do not blindly copy trade
Here's a visualization of how sexy that trade was as it went in my favor.
Markets & trading are truly a gift to those who put the time & effort into learning how the market moves.
Sold to Close all 9 of my Calls @ 4.02 for $3,618.
$1,386 in profit in less than 4 days.
Bitcoin went up approx 11% in that time, but my IBIT (BTC ETF) shares' value went up 61% - that's the power of Options trading.
Now I wait & see how the market reacts at this resistance.
Bitcoin looks great. However, it is coming up against a significant resistance level here. We may see some selloff in this area. It's going to be a battle.
My massive spot will remain untouched - I'll likely close my Call contracts though, since Options are a bit trickier.
Did you load up or stay sidelined (again)?
For all those on my timeline doubting the Bullish structure/indications at this major support, saying the downside looks imminent - I have no idea what you've been talking about. It's been textbook strong & looks even strong today
Volume, RSI bullish div, price action at support






















